Sunday, October 24, 2010

Introduction

Introduction

     To all you who are reading this blog, you must be wondering what this blog is all about.  You see, a few days ago I saw the film "Julie & Julia"  and I was thinking that it would be great if I am able to write a blog too.  The main purpose of writing this blog for me is that I have been searching for a long time about the purpose of my life.
     I am a catholic and since childhood I have been told that the purpose of our life is to "Love and Serve God".  I have often wondered how I am to fulfill this.  Am I meant to live my life out like so many people around me, getting married, bringing up children or the other extreme; living a life of celibacy?  I don't know.
     I have asked many people throughout my life to help me.  They have always asked me to put forth long term goals and try to follow them through. I have tried several times and have always been a failure at following through with my goals. (My current gaol being: to reduce my weight)
    Through this blog I hope to be able to lay down my thoughts and examine them and my life so that I may be able to discover what my life is all about.  What is the purpose of my life.
    I hope that all of you out there who like me feel confused about what to do with their life will be able to sympathies with me and that we will be able to help each other discover the purpose of our life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment